The OFFICIAL cause of death for rapper Mac Miller has been RELEASED!
Miller died from a mix of fentanyl and cocaine.
The L.A. County Coroner’s Office released its toxicology findings, and according to the report Mac died from “mixed drug toxicity”, more specifically fentanyl, cocaine and alcohol too. The Coroner categorized his death as an accidental overdose.
Mac Miller was found dead in his home back in September. According to the report, Mac’s assistant found him unresponsive on his bed in a “praying position” — kneeling forward with his face resting on his knees. The assistant described him as already being “blue” during the 911 call.
There was a 1/4-inch abrasion on the bridge of his nose, and there was blood coming out of one nostril.
An empty bottle of alcohol was found on the nightstand, near Mac’s body … and a bottle of prescription pills was found in the bathroom.
Cops found a rolled up $20 bill with white powdery residue in Mac’s right pocket.
We’re told the amount of each drug was not necessarily a lethal amount, but the combination is what killed him.
Such a SAD way to go for an artist with so much PROMISE…