Celebs and friends around the WORLD are sending out PRAYERS for Demi Lovato after being rushed to the hospital for an apparent HEROIN overdose.
Hip Hop ICON, Missy Elliott and Ellen Degeneres were some of the first to TWEET there sentiments along with countless others:
Sending Prayers for Demi Lovato you just never know what people are going through so please have compassion & no jokes🙅🏾 but let’s be encouraging so she will get the help she needs❤️🙏🏾 https://t.co/1BMTn8k88i
— Missy Elliott (@MissyElliott) July 24, 2018
— THE GAMUTT|WebMag (@ZamZhinga) July 24, 2018
Praying for Demi Lovato 🙏🏼♥️
Very sad to hear this news…
— Victoria Justice (@VictoriaJustice) July 24, 2018
I love @DDLovato so much. It breaks my heart that she is going through this. She is a light in this world, and I am sending my love to her and her family.
— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) July 24, 2018
sending huge recovery love to Demi. this is a very personal moment and respected delicately. all we can do is send our best wishes and love. addiction isn’t simple nor easy. you’re very loved, @ddlovato you’ll beat this as you did before. 🙏🏽
— Kehlani (@Kehlani) July 24, 2018
I love you @ddlovato and I’m praying for your strength and health.
— Emmy Rossum (@emmyrossum) July 24, 2018
My friend @ddlovato is one of the kindest, most talented people I’ve ever met. Praying for her right now, addiction is a terrifying disease. There is no one more honest or brave than this woman.
— Brad Paisley (@BradPaisley) July 24, 2018
Poor beautiful spirit @ddlovato I hope she’s ok, and that she makes a full recovery soon.
— LILY ALLEN (@lilyallen) July 24, 2018
Hoping for healing for @ddlovato and understanding from those who don’t know firsthand what addiction can do. Believe it or not, it could happen to you.
— Jason Isbell (@JasonIsbell) July 24, 2018
GET WELL Demi!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)