Amid PHOTO SCANDAL- #MeghanMarkle’s DAD is NOT attending the #RoyalWedding! [details]

markle-pap-pics2-thegamutt

It appears that somebody’s INVITE to the Royal Wedding was just REVOKED! Meghan Markle’s DAD was SUPPOSED to walk her down the aisle this Saturday, but after the Paparazzi photo scandal–he will NOT be attending the wedding and this is WHY!

Meghan Markle’s father will no longer attend the royal wedding this weekend, where he was set to walk his daughter down the aisle, according to a new report. The change comes amid a brewing scandal and news that he secretly suffered a heart attack last week.
But it appears Thomas Markle Sr.’s health wasn’t the overriding factor in his decision to skip the nuptials. Instead, it’s over the fallout from reportedly selling photos of himself to a paparazzi agency.
Thomas simply “doesn’t want to embarrass the Royal Family or his daughter,” TMZ said.
In recent weeks, Thomas has been snapped by a paparazzi photographer prepping for the wedding in various ways. He was pictured doing everything from being measured for a suit by a purported tailor to lifting weights while walking outdoors to reading a story about his daughter and Harry on a computer at an internet cafe.

 

markle-pap-pics-thegamutt

The whole thing was allegedly set up for financial gain, The MailOnline reported, adding that Thomas stood to make more than $100,000 from the pictures, although he says the number was far south of that.
Thomas’ daughter Samantha has taken the blame for the staged pics.

TMZ reportedly spoke to Thomas who told them he didn’t strike up the deal primary with money on his mind. The 73-year-old should he thought the photos would help “recast” his image in the public eye, but he now admits the pictures “stupid and hammy.”
Thomas said he’s been offered up to $100,000 to do interviews about Meghan ever since she started dating Prince Harry, but he’s turned down all of them. This time, though, he felt as though no harm could come from a few photos.

He “now deeply regrets” the agreement with the paparazzi agency, TMZ says.
To complicate matters, Thomas said he suffered a heart attack six days ago but checked himself out of the hospital so he could attend the wedding. Now, though, it seems that he’ll stay on the sidelines when Meghan formally becomes a royal. [source]

This is PAST stupid. He let the POOR daughter in a wheelchair screw him out of the chance of a LIFETIME with the soon to be ROYAL daughter. SMH. Hope it was worth it. ALl he had to do was HOLD OUT for a FEW MORE days and he was in there! STUPID MOVES..but oh well… WONDER how much those pictures gonna be worth now—NOTHING! LOL.

www.TheGamutt.com

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s