‘Dancing with the Stars’ just announced season 26 and the FULL CAST and to be HONEST..it looks BORING already!
The cast of the all-athletes season was revealed on Good Morning America on Friday, April 13. We already knew Tonya Harding, Adam Rippon and Jamie Anderson all joined season 26. The full list also includes Johnny Damon and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
— Good Morning America (@GMA) April 13, 2018
The REST of the ATHLETES include:
– Adam Rippon (Olympic figure skater) with Jenna Johnson
– Arike Ogunbowale (Women’s basketball player) with Gleb Savchenko
– Chris Mazdzer (Olympic luger) with Witney Carson
– Jamie Anderson (professional snowboarder) with Artem Chigvintsev
– Jennie Finch Daigle (Olympic softball player) with Keo Motsepe
– Johnny Damon (Former MLB star) with Emma Slater
– Josh Norman (NFL star) with Sharna Burgess
– Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Former NBA star) with Lindsay Arnold
– Mirai Nagasu (Olympic figure skater) with Alan Bersten
– Tonya Harding (Former Olympic figure skater) with Sasha Farber
This is the first season of Dancing With the Stars to contain all athlete competitors. However, athletes have dominated the competition in the past. Emmitt Smith, Apolo Antono Ohno, Kristi Yamaguchi, Shawn Johnson, Hines Ward, Donald Driver, Meryl Davis, Laurie Hernandez and Rashad Jennings have all taken home mirror ball trophies in the past. This COULD be very COMPETITIVE, but still boring. BUT for people who LIKE this, HEY–YOU GET A bonanza of athletes all vying for that mirror ball!
Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli are all set to return as the judges this season while Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews serve as hosts.
Dancing With the Stars: Athletes premieres ABC on Monday, April 30, at 8 p.m. ET.
WE shall see…